Are you thinking of going for sale by owner (FSBO) to save commissions on the sale of your house? Well, think again. Yes, you can save 4 to 6% in Realtor’s commission, but are you ready to sell at a price that is on average 15% below what a Realtor can get you? Sobering, isn’t it?!!
Here’s what a listing agent can bring to the table and make a real difference.
Up-todate knowledge of the marketplace.
– Information on neighborhood home prices.
– Real estate market trends.
– On-going information on competing listings.
Marketing resources that an online FSBO site cannot match.
– The ability to list on the local MLS.
– Professional marketing material.
– Marketing language that could attract more buyers.
– Photography that will attract more attention.
– Connection with other professionals with buyers.
– Listing syndication for greater exposure.
Experience and knowledge in negotiating a sale.
– Your Realtor can size up a buyer better than you can.
– Familiarity with the paperwork.
– Acting as a buffer in negotiations.
– Keeping emotions from faring.
– Providing advice on a negotiating strategy.
Saves You Time and Headaches.
– Will sell your home on average twenty days faster.
– Screens visitors to avoid “tire kickers”.
– Will deal with enquiries and provide information.
– Prepare professional marketing materials.
– Ensures proper documentation.
– Troubleshooting problems that frequently arise during a sale.
So, what are you waiting for? Call your Realtor today!!
Give me a call if you have some questions:
Keller Williams Village Square
257 East Ridgewood Ave